Taking the pain out of cyber security
For a fixed monthly fee that represents exceptional value, we will give you peace of mind and take care of your immediate cyber security needs. We will help you make real progress including obtaining or maintaining a recognised cyber security accreditation and qualification for cyber security insurance*.
Who's it for?
- If you are a small or medium-sized business or organisation and realise you need to get to grips with cyber security but don't know where to start, then this is the route for you.
- If you don't want to be left behind as customers demand better cyber security from their suppliers, but don't have the necessary expertise or resource, this is for you.
- If you prefer being able to budget for cyber security through a pre-agreed monthly fee, this is for you.
(packages can be tailored to your needs)
Bronze Assurance Plan
- Cyber Essentials
- Cyber Essentials insurance
- 2 hours incident response consultancy
- Essential policy pack
- Simple risk & asset register
- Monthly threat bulletins
- External vulnerability scan x4
- Cyber security telephone and email support*
- Discounted rates on additional support
Silver Assurance Plan
- Everything in Bronze Assurance Plan plus
- Cyber Essentials Plus
- Document Review
- On-site Security Audit
- Total of 4 hours Incident Response Consultancy
Gold Assurance Plan
- Everything in Silver Assurance Plan plus
- Annual penetration test (pentest)
- Firewall review
- Internal vulnerability scans x4
- Incident Response Plan Preparation
- Total of 8 hours Incident Response Consultancy
Options (available on all packages)
- Cyber security audit and strategy
- Additional pentest
- ISO 27001 compliance assistance
- SOC/SIEM as a service
- PCI assesment (ROC and AOC)
- Preferential rate on additional consultancy if required
Prices on request
*Subject to terms and conditions