The International Standard
ISO 27001 is the international standard for Information Security. It provides a framework for an information security management system, which enables organisations to manage the security of assets like finance information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted by third parties.
Who is ISO 27001 for?
- ISO 27001 is a great tool for organisations of any size and in any sector to use to keep their information assets more secure.
- It allows the business to demonstrate that it complies with current international best practice, and that it is effectively securing information assets and managing the risks around them.
- It also ensures that the organisation constantly improves its systems and processes to fit evolving needs.
What are the benefits?
- Manage your information in line with the GDPR
- Prove you have a system in place to continually review and improve your information security - improving credibility with customers, business partners and staff
- Bid for contracts with larger organisations who require the certification
- Minimise the evidence required for larger organisation to complete their due diligence
- Identify your information assets and their value, so you can make informed decisions to mitigate risks and ensure efficient spending
What do you get?
- To get started, we generally find an initial workshop with you and/or your project group is the best way.
- We’ll provide input, as data and IT security specialists and ISO 27001 Lead Implementers, as you need it.
- When you’re ready to undergo certification we can help arrange this directly.
Our ISO 27001 consultancy is a service tailored to your individual needs and circumstances, so please get in touch or send a message below for an introductory, non-obligation chat.
Alternatively, we've pioneered the Securious ISO 27001 Academy, where we work with businesses in a series of collaborative, interactive online workshops, for just £995 +VAT