People are your biggest weakness... or greatest asset
No business stands a hope of avoiding a cyber breach if its people aren't on the ball. Your team can be your first line of defence - but only if they know what their individual responsibilities are in helping protect your business from cyber attack.
Who is our staff awareness training for?
- Businesses and organisations of all sizes and industries that want to protect themselves from cyber attack
- Businesses with team members based remotely, and an awareness that this can make them more vulnerable to cyber attack
- Businesses that recognise cyber threats are constantly evolving, and in order to adequately defend against attack, the entire workforce needs regular training.
How does it work?
- First, we’ll provide baseline testing to assess the “Phish-prone” percentage of your users through a simulated phishing, vishing or smishing attack
- Then, we’ll give your team access to the world's largest library of security awareness training content. This includes interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters, and automated training campaigns with scheduled reminder emails.
- We’ll use best-in-class, fully automated simulated phishing, vishing and smishing attacks to measure improvement and identify areas of weakness
- Then, you’ll receive both high-level and granular stats and graphs ready for management reports. We even provide a personal timeline for each user.
Why choose our Staff Awareness Training
- We’ve partnered with KnowBe4, a leading supplier of security awareness and training solutions to provide you with a proven, comprehensive approach that integrates baseline testing to build a more resilient and secure organization.
- KnowBe4 is the world’s largest integrated Security Awareness Training and Simulated Phishing platform with tens of thousands of active enterprise accounts.
- Securious will manage the entire process for you - all you need to do is check out the reports and watch your team’s security awareness improve.
Our fully-managed awareness training starts from £35 per user per annum