Prioritised action plan
A comprehensive, independent assessment of your current cyber security with a prioritised action plan for tackling issues - whether your team is office-based, remote or a hybrid.
Show you are aware of the importance of cyber security and are proactively addressing any gaps or weaknesses in your infrastructure.
Who's it for?
- Businesses and organisations of all sizes that do not have the internal resource to clarify or prove what shape their cyber security is currently in.
- Board level directors and business owners who want an independent overview of their cyber security so they can factor it into the overall business risk.
- Businesses and investors who are involved in the acquisition of companies and want to ensure they meet the required standards.
- Businesses and organisations that have quickly adapted to remote working and want to ensure they are secure, now that their teams are based at home
What do I get?
- Real, valuable, non-technical insights into your potential risks, threats and vulnerabilities, along with details of business or operational impact on the customer
- A detailed report with your strengths, weaknesses and any urgent issues that require attention
- A prioritised road-map that suggests how you should address existing risks, threats and vulnerabilities
- A general assessment of the environment analysed
- External (Internet) Network and Application Vulnerability Assessment.
- On-Premise Server build and configuration, and network management security review
- Desktop build and configuration, and network management security review
- Review of patching at operating system, application and firmware level
- Everything in Bronze package plus
- Cyber Essentials assessment
- File Share Review
- Active Directory Security Review
- Central Security Systems Review
- Mobile Device Security Review
- Wireless Security Review
- Everything in Silver package plus
- Cyber Essentials Plus assessment
- 3rd party management tools and access control review
- Configuration of remote access solutions review
- Backup/replication activity to secondary data centre review
- Wireless network configuration review