Getting started - Cyber Security Audit
A comprehensive, independent assessment of your current cyber security with a prioritised action plan for tackling issues
Show you are aware of the importance of cyber security and are proactively addressing any gaps or weaknesses in your infrastructure.
Who's it for?
- Businesses and organisations of all sizes that do not have the internal resource to clarify or prove what shape their cyber security is currently in.
- Board level directors and business owners who want an independent overview of their cyber security so they can factor it into the overall business risk.
- Businesses and investors who are involved in the acquisition of companies and want to ensure they meet the required standards.
What do I get?
- Real, valuable, non-technical insights into your potential risks, threats and vulnerabilities, along with details of business or operational impact on the customer
- A detailed report with your strengths, weaknesses and any urgent issues that require attention
- A prioritised road-map that suggests how you should address existing risks, threats and vulnerabilities
- A general assessment of the environment analysed
- External (Internet) Network and Application Vulnerability Assessment.
- On-Premise Server build and configuration, and network management security review
- Desktop build and configuration, and network management security review
- Review of patching at operating system, application and firmware level
- Everything in Bronze package plus
- Cyber Essentials assessment
- File Share Review
- Active Directory Security Review
- Central Security Systems Review
- Mobile Device Security Review
- Wireless Security Review
- Everything in Silver package plus
- Cyber Essentials Plus assessment
- 3rd party management tools and access control review
- Configuration of remote access solutions review
- Backup/replication activity to secondary data centre review
- Wireless network configuration review
Ready to get your cyber security under control?
If you're interested in our cyber security audit or simply want some more information, get in touch - we'd be more than happy to help.
Our team of specialists are here to support you wherever you are on your road to resilience. We'll work with you to deliver the services you require at a fair price.
You can have an obligation-free chat with one of our specialists on 01392 247 110 or by using this contact form.
To view our contact form privacy notice, click here