A board-level cyber security professional
You know your IP and data are significant assets that need to be protected and properly handled, but you lack the senior-level expertise capable of overseeing this at a board (or equivalent) level. Securious can fill the gap - giving you a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) - on a virtual basis
Who is the Cyber Security Strategy or CISO as a Service for?
- Any business that knows it needs to be taking cyber security responsibility at board level, but lacks the budget for a full-time hire of sufficient calibre.
- Our strategy and virtual CISO service gives you the highest level of input at a much lower level of investment.
- It is especially valuable for growing businesses where the consequences of poor cyber security or a data breach would likely be extremely damaging.
How does it work?
There are several stages to developing a meaningful and effective cyber security strategy:
- Understand where you are now (your current cyber posture)
- Decide where you want to be (and by when?)
- Understand what needs to be done to get there
- Prioritise actions and create action plan
- Get your team on board (positive cyber security culture)
- Allocate appropriate resources
- Be prepared for the worst
- Continuous review
Securious can work with you to cover all these basis in a way that fits your specific needs in the most cost-effective way.
Why choose a virtual CISO?
- You will have a known, trusted and assigned expert who becomes part of your senior team
- They will get to know your business, issues and priorities, and advise accordingly
- You will get this at a fraction of the investment of a full-time CISO
- And you will have, in addition, the full support of the Securious team
This is a service tailored to your individual needs and circumstances, so please send get in touch or send a message below for an introductory, non-obligation chat...